Wednesday, December 29, 2010

year in review

It wasn't always good, but it was another year, and that isn't too bad.





This year was a whirlwind. It was like a storm that sweeps through with such force you aren’t sure what’s happening. But when it’s passed, you take root again. For better or for worse.



It’s hard to look back with fondness since the winds have just settled. I don’t know quite yet what to think. But I'm pleased to be where I am and I'm looking forward to what it has lead up to.



"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."

Brian Andreas

2 comments:

  1. Poignant. Have a happy and healthy 2011. Peace and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the year in stories and pictures. I appreciate it. Love, Cowgirl

    ReplyDelete